June 08, 2012

Memorial Weekend Follow-Up

Deyo insisted I post some pictures of the aftermath of me spotting Jesse Warren on the sketchy top-out of ATD memorial weekend.  Jesse fell about 10-12 ft almost directly on top of me, and I ended up breaking his fall by allowing him to surf down my shoulder and bicep.  The bruising is hard to see in the photo, but there's a serious rug-burn that is still lingering a full two weeks later.


On another note, I was lucky enough to work on Summoning Sit with Jamie Chong, whose best attempt left him falling on the last move of the problem.  Funny enough, we both recognized each other from his website, Sendage.com.  Jamie's a cool guy, doing cool things with his website, which is a much more user-friendly, much less narcissistic 8a.nu-type checklist site.  If you have a chance, and are inspired to keep track of your ticks, definitely check this site out.

A video for Deyo, who wanted to see Prime Time since she missed out on Murrin Park. I also had a bit of fun with the editing.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!